Friday, June 1, 2007

Welcome S.A.L. Session 3ers!

I'd like to welcome all of you from session 3! I truly think God displayed and showcased His glory in all your lives. You have been called out...be separate! I'd love for this place to continue to grow and be a forum for discussion and testimony and prayer and pretty much whatever else may be going on in your respective lives. I would not presume to be moderator, but alas, that's the way the lot has fallen on me. I will attempt to post some kind of discussion at least once a week. All I ask is that you make sure to sign your name at the end of any post or comment. We don't all know who rascaloftinyfeet is!!! So, welcome! Your first thing to do will be to email YOUR email address and name to smalfry53112@aol.com so that I can invite you to the blog! Then you will be officially part of the amazing online set apart community! Let Christ reign in Your lives!!!!!!

For His renown,
BenZ

PS. I had an amazing birthday! Thank you all so much!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Yes! I can't WAIT to meet some of you 3rd sessioners!! The set-apart family just keeps expanding, and it's so exciting. Thank you, JESUS! :-) Looking forward to what God's going to do through all of us!

For His Name,
Bethany

P.S. - So... the set-apart family is now at about 80 ppl, right? That's enough right there to change the course of the future.
"The world has yet to see what God can do, with a life fully yielded to Him." -D.L. Moody

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

Also, for those interested, there is a Facebook group set-up for keeping in touch, sharing prayer requests, and encouraging one another... it is "Set-Apart Life Discipleship Training '07". If you're a facebooker, please join us!

And for any xangan bloggers out there... there is also a xanga blogring set-up "Pioneers on the Endless Frontier". We'd love to have you connect with previous discipleship sessioners!

In Jesus,
Bethany
xanga: finishstrong