Friday, May 18, 2007

HEY ALL!




Hello everyone!

It has been so long since our sweet few days together in January. I cannot believe how time goes by as we walk this earth with our Lord. The Lord has brought you all to mind numerous times and I pray He is keeping you close as you lean upon Him. I pray your gaze is still set unwavering upon your Jesus and if it is not, may He woo you back into that captivating gaze of His. My love to you all. You are still being prayed for and your presence is dearly missed in our lil' town of Windsor.

As an update, we are getting ready to launch the NEW AG WEBSITE - it has been an amazing journey! Also, we are having our first Authentic Girl Conference this next weekend, followed by another Training - keep all these students in your prayers - you know what they will face and walk through. May the Lord have full access to their - and our - hearts!

A brief update on our team: Eric and Leslie will soon be welcoming a new addition to their family - Harper Grace!! She is currently in South Korea awaiting her trip home to Windsor. You'll be able to read their story online next week. Each of us girls will be leaving in June for various locations and then gather back together in the fall.

Wishing all of you an amazing summer - filled with new discoveries of His grace, opportunities to spill out joyfully for Him, and great blessings of His love!

Sending a Hug from all of us here in Windsor,

Annie

3 comments:

lilyamongthorns said...

Gotta love the pic. Thanks so much for the update, Annie. I can't wait to see you guys next Friday. My excitement is rising each day.
I love you all and I am praying that God will do awesome things in the Conference and the Training session.

~Brenda

Beth said...

Praise God!! I'm SO excited for Eric & Leslie and the new addition to their family! AHHH!!

I miss all of you out in Windsor as well! And that's such a great picture! :-) You are all in my heart and prayers... especially with the work the Lord is preparing you all for the end of this month! :-)

Love in our MATCHLESS LORD!
Bethany

Fedorajon said...

That is so so awesome about Eric and Leslie and their new addition! I will be praying for both the AG conference and the Training session. I hope to see all of y'all while I am there next week at Estes Park! See y'all soon and praying for y'all always!

Love Never Fails!
Jon